1. Reduce the amount of stuff you carry around! You don’t need your whole makeup collection in your purse.
2. Use smaller totes or cases to divide up contents.
- Small zippered cases for makeup, medications, gum, tissues, hand sanitizer, and whatever small items you carry
3. Use a designated purse organizer such as a Pouchee. You can organize these and switch purses easily by pulling the whole thing out!
4. Get a key holder: The original Finders Key Purse at Isn’t This Clever A recent study of 2,000 customers by British auto insurer Swinton finds that motorists spend an average of one minute, 15 second searching for their car keys on a daily basis. That means in a year one spends over 7 hours doing “the dig” – Finders Key Purse® prevents the “dig”.
5. Don’t carry change around except for a few quarters. It will reduce your wallet size.
6. Use a smaller purse, such as a wrist-let, to hold cell phone, keys, license, and debit/credit card and drop this into a larger purse. Then you can easily locate the essentials and grab only this to make a quick stop at a store.
7. To reduce receipt overload, have clerk put receipts into the shopping bags instead of putting them into your wallet. When you get home, collect all the receipts from the bags and put in a designated receipt spot. If you need to make a return, get the receipt from this spot and put with the item.
8. Carry a small accordion/index file in your purse for receipts. File each receipt into the month or category as you get them.
9. Use the Card Cubby to organize and corral all your store cards, coupons, and punch cards. Use the discount code CCRS for 10% off your order!
10. Schedule a weekly clean out of your purse. Each Sunday afternoon, dump it, throw trash away, containerize loose items and reduce any extras.