- Guest bloggers (see our editorial calendar below)
- Speaking and media opportunities.
Work with me because…
Your audience is my audience. I blog for stay-at-home moms, working moms, Christian moms; moms, Moms, MOMS. As moms, we passionately pursue what is best for our families. And when we aren’t sure, who do we ask? Our girl friends. AmyVolk.com is all about delivering THE BEST info to our mom audience. Is your blog, publication, conference, product or service a fit? Contact me today and let’s chat about all the opportunities.
You care about WHO you do business with (and so do we). AmyVolk.com may promote products to our readers, but we promote products that we have tested and approved. If there is something about these products we like WE SAY SO. If there is something we don’t like, WE SAY SO. Our readers get honest, unbiased opinions. We’re all about keeping it simple, but we also keep it REAL! Blogs, media publications, companies, and conferences that promote doing business with integrity are a perfect fit for AmyVolk.com
Our Current Partners:
- I am the featured Organizing Expert on The Hampton Roads Show on WAVY TV in Hampton Roads, Channel 10
- I write for The Flourish Magazine about Organizing Homes
- Some of my favorite gigs have been with NASA, Humana, The Frieden Agency, NAWBO, Women in Defense of Hampton Roads, Goodman and Company, & countless moms groups.
- Most requested topics include:
- Kiss The Chaos Goodbye
- Empower Your Work
- Simplified Work
- Simplified Home
- How Do I Get it All Done?
- Maximize Your Success
- Downsizing Made Easy
- Organizing 101
- Mom 101
- Organizing Your Time: Tools & Actions
- Media outlets that have written about me include: The Virginian Pilot, Solutions at Home Magazine, Spark & Hustle magazine, Real Mom TV network, WAVY TV, FOX 43 TV, The Hampton Roads Show, Designed to Flourish Magazine, WHRO public radio, Your Golden Hour radio program, & The Huffington Post.
- Just published in Bella Magazine! The Well Ordered Home
I look forward to working with you,